Win Concert Tickets to Richie Jen Live in Genting!
Win yourself a pair of concert tickets to catch Richie Jen Live in Genting!!!
Present a same-day single receipt of min RM200 spent at any of the participating outlets in Cheras LeisureMall to participate!
Spend, answer simple questions and stand a chance to win tickets to Richie Jen Live in Genting Concert on 8 November 2019
Contest period: 1-27 October 2019
Find out more at our LG Information Counter.
Win Tickets to Richie Jen Live in Genting Concert
“RICHIE JEN LIVE IN GENTING at ARENA of STARS, RESORTS WORLD GENTING!” (the “Contest”)
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian residents who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years old & above. Employees of PPB Group Berhad, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates and their immediate families, advertising agents and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
2. Tenants and promoters working in the outlets at Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in the Contest and are not permitted to participate in the Contest on behalf of customers.
3. There are a total of ten (10) pairs of show tickets at Resort World Genting to be won.
4. How to enter: Eligible participants are required to submit a single receipt evidencing that a total purchase of at least RM200.00 has been made from participating outlets (excluding promotional kiosks) in Cheras LeisureMall (the “Receipt”). Only Receipt which is dated within the Contest period shall be eligible for submission to participate in the Contest. The Contest period runs from 1 October 2019 to 27 October 2019.
5. Receipt for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up is not eligible for this Contest. Receipt which has been used to participate in this Contest cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
6. The Entry Form for this Contest is available at the Information Counter located at Lower Ground floor, Retail Block of Cheras LeisureMall. The Entry Form includes questions which participants must answer and fully complete together with all other mandatory fields in order to qualify for entry into the Contest. All personal information submitted in the Entry Form must be true and accurate.
7. The duly completed Entry Form must be accompanied by the Receipt referred to in item 4 above to be eligible. Receipt must be original machine generated receipt with the name of the participating outlet clearly reflected and submitted together with the duly completed Entry Form by dropping off the said Entry Form with Receipt attached in the designated box at the Information Counter located at Lower Ground floor, Retail Block of Cheras LeisureMall. Receipt which is handwritten, for goods return, credit card transaction & deposit will not be accepted.
8. A total of ten (10) winners will be selected from all valid entries. Entries will be judged based on correct (question 1) and best (question 2) answers provided by the participants in the submitted Entry Form.
9. The list of winners will be announced on 30 October 2019 via Cheras LeisureMall’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Cheras-LeisureMall-134419769929869/).
10. Each winner is entitled to one (1) prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
11. There is no limit on the number of entries which can be submitted by participants to the Contest.
12. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Entry Form(s) which are incomplete, illegible or attached with Receipt which is not original or which does not sufficiently show proof of purchase.
13. The organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of the same value.
14. Any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses which may be incurred by any of the winners of the Contest as a result of and/or related to the winner’s acceptance of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
15. Picture(s) of the prize(s) shown in any advertisement and/or other promotional materials relating to the Contest is/are solely for illustration purposes only and may differ from actual prizes.
16. The organizer shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the prizes or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the organizer.
17. The organizer reserves the right to publish, use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants and winners including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Contest, without any prior notice to the participants and winners who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent to such use by the organizer. The participants and winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
18. The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
19. The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
20. The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
22. For more information, please call 03 9132 2386 or 03 9130 5088.