Wau Count & Win Contest
Dropping by Cheras LeisureMall? Try your luck and count the waus hanging over the stage at LG Floor Concourse. 20 winners will walk away with RM100 cash vouchers!
“Wau Count & Win” Contest (the “Contest”)
Contest Period: 1 May 2021– 13 June 2021
Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian residents who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years old & above. Employees of PPB Group Berhad, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates and their immediate families, advertising agents and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Tenants and promoters working in the outlets at Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in the Contest and are not permitted to participate in the Contest on behalf of customers.
- How to join:
- Count the number of Wau which are displayed at the Retail Block Concourse, Cheras LeisureMall to stand a chance to win Cheras LeisureMall cash vouchers.
- Spend a minimum of RM10 in a single receipt to be entitled an entry from 1 May 2021 to 13 June 2021.
- Contest entry form (“Entry Form”) will be provided to the eligible participants, wherein the eligible participants must fully complete all mandatory fields and submit to our customer service assistant. All personal information submitted in the Entry Form must be true and accurate. Entry(ies) will be reviewed based on the Entry Form submission date.
- Entry Form must be submitted at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall on the same day of purchase. Only receipt(s) which are dated on the same day shall be eligible for the contest.
- The duly completed Entry Form must be accompanied by the Receipt to be eligible. Receipt must be original machine generated receipt with the name of the participating outlet clearly reflected and submitted together with the duly completed Entry Form by dropping off the said Entry Form with Receipt attached in the designated box at the Information Counter located at Lower Ground Floor, Retail Block of Cheras LeisureMall. Receipt which is handwritten, for goods return, credit card transaction & deposit will not be accepted.
- There is no limit on the number of entries which can be submitted by participants to the Contest.
- A total of twenty (20) winners will be selected from all valid entries. The correct or closest number to the answer will be awarded with RM100 worth of Cheras LeisureMall cash vouchers each.
- Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, accumulated, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
- Receipts for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up are not valid for participation in the Contest and will not be accepted. Receipt(s) which have been used to participate in one particular event or activity cannot be re-used for another event or activity which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
- The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any receipt(s) that are incomplete, illegible or not original, or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
- Winners will be announced via Cheras LeisureMall’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Cheras-LeisureMall-134419769929869/) by 27 June 2021. Winners are required to collect the prize at organizer’s office located at Level 7, Cheras Plaza, No. 11, Jalan Manis 1, Taman Segar 56100 Kuala Lumpur from 28 June 2021 to 27 July 2021. All unclaimed prizes after the collection period will be forfeited.
- The winners will be notified through phone or email. If the winner is not contactable by phone or email provided for in the Entry Form within the aforesaid seven (7) days of the announcement date, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Each winner is entitled to one (1) prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Entry Form which is incomplete, illegible or attached with Receipt(s) which are not original or which does not sufficiently show proof of purchase.
- The organizer reserves the right to publish, use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants and winners including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Contest, without any prior notice to the participants and winners, who by submitting their entries to the Contest, hereby consent to such use by the organizer. The participants and winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call 03 9130 5088 or 03 9132 2386.