Valentine’s Doodle Art Colouring Contest
Spend a minimum of RM30 in a single receipt* at participating outlets to be entitled to ONE participation in this contest and stand to win Cheras LeisureMall Cash Vouchers and a pair of Imaginatricks show tickets at Resorts World Genting (worth RM400.00)! Register now at the LG Information Counter.
Category A | Parent & Child Duo (5yo – 8yo)
Category B | Parent & Child Duo (9yo – 12yo)
Category C | Adults Duo (18yo & above)
*Limited to the first 50 registrants for Category A & Category B respectively; first 30 registrants for Category C
Prizes for Each Category
RM300 Cash Vouchers+ 2x Imaginatricks Tickets
RM250 Cash Vouchers + 2x Imaginatricks Tickets
RM200 Cash Vouchers+ 2x Imaginatricks Tickets
RM150 Cash Vouchers + 2x Imaginatricks Tickets
RM100 Cash Vouchers + 2x Imaginatricks Tickets
5x Consolation Prizes
(for Category A and Category B respectively)
RM50 Cash Vouchers + 2x Imaginatricks Tickets
VALENTINE’S DAY DOODLE ART COLOURING CONTEST (“Contest”)
- Date: 16 February 2020
- Time: 1.00PM – 3.00PM
- Venue: Level 2, Leisureplex (near Sasa Outlet)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Contest, organised by Cheras LeisureMall (“Organiser”) is open to participants aged 5 and above.
- There are three categories in this Contest:-
- Category A: Parent & Child Duo (for children aged 5-8)
- Category B: Parent & Child Duo (for children aged 9-12)
- Category C: Adults Duo (for participants aged 18 & above)
- This Contest is limited to the first 50 registrants for Category A and Category B respectively; first 30 registrants for Category C.
- How to participate: Interested participants are required to present a single receipt evidencing that a total purchase of at least RM30.00 has been made from participating outlets (excluding promotional booths) in Cheras LeisureMall (“Receipt”) to the Organiser’s representatives (“Operator”) at the Information Counter, Lower Ground Floor, Cheras LeisureMall, to be entitled to one (1) entry in the Contest, beginning from 3 January 2020 until 15 February 2020 or until registration is full.
- Upon presentation of the abovementioned Receipt, and verification by the Operator at the Information Counter, a Contest registration form (“Registration Form”) will be provided to the eligible participant, wherein the eligible participants must fully complete all mandatory fields and submit to the Operator. All personal information submitted in the Registration Form must be true and accurate.
- Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, accumulated, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
- Receipts for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up are not valid for participation in the Contest and will not be accepted. Receipt(s) which have been used to participate in one particular event or activity cannot be re-used for another event or activity which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any receipt(s) that are incomplete, illegible or not original, or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
- The Contest will be held on 16 February 2020, 1.00PM. Registered participants are required to register themselves at the Contest venue thirty (30) minutes before the start of the Contest.
- Participants will be provided with a colouring sheet during the Contest day on 16 February 2020. Participants for Category A and B are required to submit their artworks / contest entries within 2 hours; while participants for Category C will be given 1.5 hours to finish their artworks / contest entries.
- All participating duos must remain present at the venue throughout the Contest. Participating children for Category A and Category B must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian as stated in the Registration Form throughout the session.
- Participants are required to bring their own colouring materials on the Contest day.
- The score and ranking for the prizes will be based on the judges’ scores. The judges’ score will be based on neatness, creativity, colour combination, and overall presentation. Winning duos of each category will be awarded the following prizes:
- Grand Prize Winner: RM300 worth of Cheras LeisureMall’s Cash Vouchers and a pair of Imaginatricks Tickets
- 2nd Prize Winner: RM250 worth of Cheras LeisureMall’s Cash Vouchers and a pair of Imaginatricks Tickets
- 3rd Prize Winner: RM200 worth of Cheras LeisureMall’s Cash Vouchers and a pair of Imaginatricks Tickets
- 4th Prize Winner: RM150 worth of Cheras LeisureMall’s Cash Vouchers and a pair of Imaginatricks Tickets
- 5th Prize Winner: RM100 worth of Cheras LeisureMall’s Cash Vouchers and a pair of Imaginatricks Tickets
- There will also be five (5) consolation prizes awarded to consolation winners of Category A and Category B respectively.
- Consolation Prize: RM50 worth of Cheras LeisureMall’s Cash Vouchers and a pair of Imaginatricks Tickets
- The judges’ decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the Terms & Conditions stated herein.
- Each winner is entitled to one prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Winners are required to be present personally to receive their prizes at the Result Announcement & Prize Presentation Ceremony held on the same day of the Contest at 4.30PM. Winner(s) who is/are absent during the Result Announcement & Prize Presentation Ceremony will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to the next qualifying winner duo. Accepting prizes on behalf of a winner is strictly not allowed.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries, occurring during the Contest, or arising from the usage of the prizes, or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the Organiser. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the organizer.
- The Organiser retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants and winners including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents/guardians who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the organizer. All participants and/or their parents/guardians on behalf of the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consent to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive. No further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call the Operator at 03-9132 2386.