UNLOCK YOUR WAY TO BE THE TOP WINNER
UNLOCK YOUR WAY TO BE THE TOP WINNER (“Contest”)
Redemption Period: 27 June 2022 – 30 September 2022, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Terms & Conditions:
1. How to Enter:
Step 1: Stand a chance to win a 1.5 gram Poh Kong Gold Bar (“Prizes”) by redeeming a love padlock (“Love Padlock”) when you shop in Cheras LeisureMall (excluding promotional kiosks) from 27 June 2022 until 30 September 2022 by presenting eligible receipt(s). Details of redemption are as follows:
• Spending of RM180 & above in a single receipt for one (1) Love Padlock
• Submission of an entry form (“Entry Form”) together with the eligible receipt (Entry Form is only required to be filled in and submitted once that is during the first redemption of the Love Padlock)
Step 2: Lock your Love Padlock on the Love Locks Bridge to redeem a mystery gift (while stock lasts).
Step 3: 5 top highest accumulated Love Padlock redeemer will win the Prizes.
2. This Contest, organised by Cheras LeisureMall (“Organiser”) is open to all Malaysian residents who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years old & above. Employees of PPB Group Berhad, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates and their immediate families, advertising agents and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
3. Tenants and promoters working in the outlets at Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in the Contest and are not permitted to participate in the Contest on behalf of customers.
4. The Love Padlock are redeemable from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. from 27 June 2022 until 30 September 2022 at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase. Only receipt(s) which is dated on the same day shall be eligible for the Contest.
5. Only original machine-generated receipts with visible merchants’ name will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written receipts, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
6. Receipt(s) for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up are not applicable for this Contest. Receipt(s) which have been used for this Contest cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
7. The Entry Form for this Contest is available at the Information Counter located at Lower Ground Floor, Retail Block of Cheras LeisureMall. The Entry Form includes questions which participants must answer and fully complete together with all other mandatory fields in order to be eligible for the Contest. All personal information submitted via the Entry Form must be true and accurate. The initial submission of the Entry Form must be done on the same date of the first submitted receipt(s) to be eligible to participate in the Contest.
8. A total of five (5) winners will be selected from all valid entries. Entries will be judged based on the highest accumulative total redeemer.
9. Each winner is entitled to one (1) prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
10. Winners will be announced on Cheras LeisureMall’s Facebook page and Instagram page within 14 days from the last day of Contest.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any receipt(s) and Entry Form(s) which are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of the same value.
13. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the Terms & Conditions stated herein.
14. Any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses which may be incurred by any of the winners of the Contest as a result of and/or related to the winner’s acceptance of the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
15. Picture(s) of the Prize(s) shown in any advertisement and/or other promotional materials relating to the Contest is/are solely for illustration purposes only and may differ from actual Prizes.
16. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the prizes or in connection with the Campaign in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the Organiser.
17. No warranty or guarantee will be given by the Organiser with respect to the Prizes.
18. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the Organiser.
19. The Organiser retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent to such use by the Organiser. All participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
20. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
21. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
22. The Organiser’s decision on any and all matters in respect of the Contest is final and conclusive and no further, challenges, objections, requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
24. For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.