“JOEY YUNG THE TOUR, LOVE IN GENTING at ARENA of STARS, RESORTS WORLD GENTING!” (the “Contest”)
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest, organised by Cheras LeisureMall (“Organiser”) is open to all Malaysian residents who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years old & above. Employees of PPB Group Berhad, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates and their immediate families, advertising agents and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
2. Tenants and promoters working in the outlets at Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in the Contest and are not permitted to participate in the Contest on behalf of customers.
3. There are a total of two (2) pairs of Joey Yung The Tour, Love In Genting show tickets at Resort World Genting to be won.
4. How to enter: Interested participants are eligible to participate in the Contest by submitting a Contest entry form (the “Entry Form”) together with original machine generated receipts from participating outlets (excluding promotional kiosks) in Cheras LeisureMall (the “Receipt(s)”) to the representatives (“Operator”) at the Information Counter, Lower Ground Floor, Cheras LeisureMall on the same day of the receipts. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts will not be accepted. There is no limit to the number of Receipt(s) which can be submitted. Only Receipt(s) which are dated within the Contest period shall be eligible for submission to participate in the Contest. The Contest period runs from 27 February 2020 to 18 March 2020.
5. Receipt for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up is not eligible for this Contest. Receipt(s) which have been used to participate in this Contest cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
6. The Entry Form for this Contest is available at the Information Counter located at Lower Ground floor, Retail Block of Cheras LeisureMall. The Entry Form includes questions which participants must answer and fully complete together with all other mandatory fields in order to be eligible for the Contest. All personal information submitted via the Entry Form must be true and accurate. The initial submission of the Entry Form must be done on the same date of the first submitted Receipt to be eligible to participate in the Contest. Participants will then be given ONE (1) registration card each with an ID and are required to show the registration card to the Operator to record any additional Receipt(s). Any additional Receipt(s) must be submitted by the participants to the Operator for record on the same day of purchase.
7. A total of two (2) winners will be selected from all valid entries. Entries will be judged based on the highest accumulative total purchase under the same registered ID (only net amount will be taken into consideration, excluding any discounts or vouchers applied) during the Contest period.
9. Each winner is entitled to one (1) prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Entry Form(s) which are incomplete, illegible or attached with Receipt(s) which is not original or which does not sufficiently show proof of purchase.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of the same value.
12. Any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses which may be incurred by any of the winners of the Contest as a result of and/or related to the winner’s acceptance of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
13. Picture(s) of the prize(s) shown in any advertisement and/or other promotional materials relating to the Contest is/are solely for illustration purposes only and may differ from actual prizes.
14. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the prizes or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the Organiser.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants and winners including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Contest, without any prior notice to the participants and winners who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent to such use by the Organiser. The participants and winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
16. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
17. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
18. The Organiser’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
) and consents to the usage, collecting, recording and processing of his/her personal data for the purposes stated in such notice and in connection herein. Please direct any enquiries or requests in respect of matters pertaining to personal data to the Marketing & Promotion Department. Tel: 03 9130 5088, Email: email@example.com.
20. For more information, please call 03 9132 2386 or 03 9130 5088.