Shop, Stamp & Redeem!
27 March - 31 May 2021
Don’t forget to grab your free gift while you shop at Cheras LeisureMall! Get a stamp with a minimum spend of RM50 in a single transaction. You can redeem exclusive kitchenware with every 10 stamps collected.
Get yours at LG Information Counter today!
*Terms & conditions apply
“SHOP, STAMP & REDEEM” REDEMPTION (“REDEMPTION PROGRAMME”)
Redemption Period: 27 March 2021– 31 May 2021, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Terms & Conditions:
- Collect stamps when you shop at participating outlets in Cheras LeisureMall (excluding promotional kiosks) beginning from 27 March 2021 until 31 May 2021 or until all redemption item(s) has been fully redeemed, by presenting eligible receipt(s).
- One (1) stamp will be awarded with a minimum purchase of RM50 & above in a single receipt from participating outlets.
- Stamp(s) together with the Stamp Collection Card must be collected at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall from 27 March 2021 until 31 May 2021 or until all redemption item(s) has been fully redeemed, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase. Only receipt(s) which are dated on the same day shall be eligible for the Redemption Programme.
- To redeem a redemption item, customers must present the original Stamp Collection Card completed with the required number of stamps and their details at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall. Stamp Collection Card will be retained by the organizer upon redemption. Customers will need to collect a new Stamp Collection Card for the next redemption.
- The stamps are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
- Redemptions are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and while stocks last.
- All redemption items are non-replaceable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
- Receipt(s) for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up is not applicable for this Redemption Programme. Receipt(s) which have been used for this Redemption Programme cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipts that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
- Employees, tenants and promoters of Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in this program and are not permitted to redeem on behalf of customers.
- The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Redemption Programme for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Redemption Programme, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Redemption Programme hereby consent to such use by the organizer. All Redemption Programme participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted during the Redemption Programme. Each participant by redeeming “Shop, Stamp & Redeem” hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.