New Year New Beginning Facebook Contest
A new year wipes the slate clean for new and better beginnings.
Win cash vouchers from Cheras LeisureMall and start 2021 right!
What is your ideal New Year celebration? Share it with us and you might walk away with RM100 CLM cash vouchers.
Follow these two simple steps to join:
1. Tell us your ideal New Year celebration in the comment section of this contest on our FB page.
2. Tag your friends. The more the merrier.
The top 20 best celebration stories will be chosen, so leave a comment now!
*Terms & Conditions apply.
“A New Year, A New Beginning” Facebook Contest (“CONTEST”)
Contest Period: 26 December 2020 – 31 January 2021
How to enter:
- Describe what will be the best New Year 2021 celebration for you in the comment section of the contest post on Cheras LeisureMall Facebook Page.
- Tag a friend at the end of the caption.
- The Contest period runs from 26 December 2020 to 31 January 2021. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Entries will be judged by the organizer and winners will be announced by 14 February 2021.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian residents who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years old & above. Employees of PPB Group Berhad, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates and their immediate families, advertising agents and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure which prevents a person from entering the Contest.
- All entries must be received by 11.59 p.m. (Malaysian time) on 31 January 2021.
- To qualify for the Contest, each participant must have a valid Facebook account.
- A total of twenty (20) winners with the most meaningful caption will each win RM100 worth of Cheras LeisureMall cash vouchers. All prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Limited to one (1) prize per person. Multiple entries will be considered as one (1).
- The score will be based on relatability to theme, originality, creativity and overall impression.
- Winners will be announced on Cheras LeisureMall Facebook within 14 days from the last day of Contest.
- Each participant agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and decision(s) of the organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to delete and disqualify any entry or content deemed unsuitable for its Facebook page.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any losses, damages, death or injury incurred by participants due to technical problems or data leaks occurring due to the usage of Facebook or any other social media or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. By submitting an entry to the Contest, the participant understands and agrees that he/she is joining the Contest at his/her own risk and that no claims of any kind can be made against the organizer.
- The organizer shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the prizes or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the organizer.
- Each winner of the Contest will be notified by the organizer via Facebook Private Message (PM). The organizer will not be held liable in the event any winner of the Contest cannot be contacted for whatever reasons and in such an event, the organizer reserves the right to disqualify the winner and select an alternative winner.
- The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent to such use by the organizer. All participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- In addition, where any data/information or photograph(s) relating to the participant and/or any third party is submitted to the organizer by any participant in connection with this Contest, each participant:-
- a) warrants that he/she has informed the relevant third party of the terms and conditions of this Contest and has obtained and is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required by the organizer for the usage and processing of such data/information for the purposes stated herein; and
- b) agrees that it shall be his or her responsibility to advise the organizer in writing should there be any relevant change in the aforesaid consents or data/information provided to the organizer which requires action on the part of the organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer’s decision on any and all matters in respect of the Contest is final and conclusive and no further disputes, challenges, objections, requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.