Md-Autumn Virtual Colouring Contest
26th September 2021
Get the kids ready for some weekend fun with our virtual colouring contest. The top 3 winners will win RM200 CLM cash vouchers and a certificate each, while 5 Excellence Award winners will receive RM100 cash vouchers and a certificate each!
Category A: 7-10 years old
Category B: 11-14 years old
Category C: 15-18 years old
How to join:
1. Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3kZxoGO
(Limited to 60 pax, first-come, first-served basis)
2. Artwork will be sent to all participants 1.5 hours before the contest begins.
3. Participants are required to print it out on a A4 sized white paper.
4. Contest link will be provided to participants.
5. Participants are required to turn on the videos (microphones to be muted)
1. Take a photo of the artwork and submit via provided link.
2. “Like” Cheras LeisureMall official Facebook
3. Participants to upload the artwork to Facebook, tag Cheras LeisureMall and hashtag #CLMVirtualColouringContest
4. Profile must be set to public
Terms & conditions apply.
MID-AUTUMN VIRTUAL COLOURING CONTEST (“Contest”)
Date: 26 September 2021 (Sunday) | Time: 2.00PM – 3.30PM
Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest, organised by Cheras LeisureMall (“Organizer”) is open to all.
- There are three categories in this Contest:-
- Category A: for children aged 7-10 years old
- Category B: for children aged 11-14 years old
- Category C: for children aged 15-18 years old
- This Contest is limited to the first 60 registrants on first-come, first-served basis for all categories.
- Interested participants must complete the registration form via the link given (https://bit.ly/3kZxoGO). All personal information submitted in the registration form must be true and accurate.
- The artwork will be sent to all participants one and a half (1.5) hours before the contest begins.
- Participants are required to print it out on a A4 size white paper.
- The Contest link will be provided to all participants via WhatsApp and email.
- The Contest will be held on 26 September 2021, 2.00PM. Registered participants are required to get ready thirty (30) minutes before the Contest starts.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure which prevents a person from entering the Contest.
- Participants are required to turn on the video (microphone to be muted) during the Contest.
- All colouring must be done during the Contest. All participants are required to use their own colouring materials (i.e. colour pencils, poster colour & etc) on the Contest day.
- The Contest will be broadcasted live on Cheras LeisureMall’s Facebook page.
- Participants are required to take a photo of the artwork and submit via the link provided.
- Participants must “Like” Cheras LeisureMall official Facebook.
- Participants with the assistance of the parents/guardians, if required shall upload the artwork to their Facebook page (profile set as “public”) within five (5) minutes after the Contest ends, tag Cheras LeisureMall with the hashtag #CLMVirtualColouringContest.
- The score and ranking for the prizes will be based on the judges’ scores. The judges’ score will be based on neatness, creativity, colour combination, and overall presentation. Each category will be awarded the following prizes: –
- Top 3 Excellence Awards: RM200 worth of Cheras LeisureMall’s cash vouchers + certificate
- 5 Excellence Awards: RM100 worth of Cheras LeisureMall’s cash vouchers + certificate
- The Organizer reserves the rights to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the rules and regulations stated herein.
- Each winner is entitled to one prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Winners will be announced on Cheras LeisureMall Facebook Page and Instagram page within 14 days from the last day of Contest.
- Each participant agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and decision(s) of the Organizer.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury incurred by participants due to technical problems or data leaks occurring due to the usage of Facebook or any other social media or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. By submitting an entry to the Contest, the participant understands and agrees that he / she is joining the Contest at his / her own risk and that no claims of any kind can be made against the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the prizes or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the organizer.
- The Organizer will not be held liable in the event any winner of the Contest cannot be contacted for whatever reasons and in such an event, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the winner and select an alternative winner.
- The Organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and / or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and / or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents/guardians who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the organizer. All participants and/or their parents/guardians on behalf of the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The Organizer reserves the rights at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the rights at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organizer’s decision on any and all matters in respect of the Contest is final and conclusive and no further, challenges, objections, requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.