Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with Cheras LeisureMall and redeem a paper lantern (min spending RM60 in single receipt) or a limited-edition travel tea pot set (min spending RM250 in two receipts) when you shop at participating outlets in Cheras LeisureMall.
Paper Lantern : 8 Sept – 1 Oct 2023
Travel Tea Pot Set : 18 Sept – 1 Oct 2023
*Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase at LG Information Counter. Terms & conditions apply.
MID-AUTUMN REDEMPTION (“REDEMPTION PROGRAMME”)
Redemption Period: 8 September 2023 – 1 October 2023, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
TERMS & REGULATIONS
1. Redeem one (1) Paper Lantern or Travel Tea Pot Set when you shop at participating outlets in Cheras LeisureMall (excluding promotional kiosks) beginning from 8 September 2023 until 1 October 2023 or until all items have been fully redeemed, by presenting eligible receipt(s). Details of redemption are as follows:-
• RM60 & above in a single receipt for one (1) Paper Lantern – Limited to 2 redemptions per shopper per day.
• RM250 & above in a maximum of two (2) receipts for one (1) Travel Tea Pot Set – Limited to 1 redemption per shopper per day.
2. The Paper Lanterns are redeemable from 8 September 2023 until 1 October 2023 or until all Paper Lanterns have been fully redeemed; while the Travel Tea Pot Sets are redeemable from 18 September 2023 until 1 October 2023 or until all Travel Tea Pot Sets have been fully redeemed.
3. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall. Only receipt(s) which are dated on the same day shall be eligible for the Redemption Programme.
4. Redemptions are available on a first-come first-serve basis and while stocks last.
5. Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
6. Receipt(s) for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up is not applicable for this Redemption Programme. Receipt(s) which have been used for this Redemption Programme cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
7. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipts that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
8. Employees, tenants and promoters of Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in this program and are not permitted to redeem on behalf of customers.
9. The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Redemption Programme for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Redemption Programme, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Redemption Programme hereby consent to such use by the organizer. All Redemption Programme participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted during the Redemption Programme. Each participant by redeeming Paper Lantern or Travel Tea Pot Set hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
10. The organizer reserves the rights at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
11. The organizer reserves the rights at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
12. The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
14. For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.