MID-AUTUMN LANTERN CRAFT COMPETITION
MID-AUTUMN LANTERN CRAFT COMPETITION (“Contest”)
Contest Period: 27 June 2022 – 31 July 2022, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Theme : “Tsukimi” – Moon Viewing
Size : 1.5ft (H) x 1ft (L) (not bigger than 2.5ft x 2.5ft)
Weight : <10kg
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. This Contest, organised by Cheras LeisureMall (“Organiser”) is open to all Malaysian residents aged 12 years old and above (participants below the age of 18 years old are advised to work with adults for safety purpose).
2. Interested participants may register for the Contest from 27 June 2022 until 31 July 2022 at the Information Counter located at LG Concourse with a deposit of RM10 (a lantern structure (“Lantern Structure”) will be provided) which will be refunded during the submission of the lantern (“Lantern”). Participants are required to submit the completed Lantern not later than 31 July 2022.
3. The Lantern must be:-
a. newly made from the Lantern Structure collected at the Information Counter and have not been used to participate in any other contest; and
b. in accordance with the theme of the Contest and within the specified size and weight limits.
4. The score and ranking for the prizes will be based on judges’ scores. The judges’ score will be based on creativity of design, workmanship & finishing, proximity to theme and overall presentation. The winners will be awarded the following prizes:-
a. 1st Prize – RM1,300 CLM Cash Vouchers + RM500 Cash
b. 2nd Prize – RM1,000 CLM Cash Vouchers + RM500 Cash
c. 3rd Prize – RM700 CLM Cash Vouchers + RM500 Cash
d. 20 Consolation Prize – RM300 CLM Cash Vouchers + RM200 Cash
5. The judges’ decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
6. Participants hereby agree to allow the Organiser to retain the Lantern submitted during the Contest for display at Cheras LeisureMall.
7. The Organiser reserves the right and sole and absolute discretion to reject and disqualify any Lantern deemed unsuitable for display, offensive in nature or which are not compliant with the Rules & Regulations of the Contest.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the Rules & Regulations stated herein.
9. Each winner is entitled to one prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
10. Winners will be announced on Cheras LeisureMall’s Facebook page and Instagram page within 14 days from the last day of Contest.
11. The Organiser will not be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused to the Lantern after the Lantern have been submitted to the Organiser during the Contest day and no claims whatsoever can be made against the Organiser in such an event. Lantern which have been submitted to the Organiser for the Contest are not returnable.
12. The Organiser will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries occurring during the Contest or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the Organiser. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the Organiser.
13. The Organiser retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents/guardians who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the Organiser. All participants and/or their parents/guardians on behalf of the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consent to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
14. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
15. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
16. The Organiser’s decision on any and all matters in respect of the Contest is final and conclusive and no further, challenges, objections, requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
18. For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.