Merdeka Colouring Competition
Join our fun colouring competition this Merdeka Day as we will celebrate this special day in collaboration with Art Thematic, and give away great prizes!
Spend RM20 & above at Popular Bookstore Cheras LeisureMall or RM50 & above at our participating outlets*, to redeem a free entry to participate in the contest!
- This Contest is open to participants aged 4 years old to 18 years old. There are three categories, which are Category A for participants aged 4-8 years old; Category B for participants aged 9-12 years old; and Category C for participants aged 13-18 years old.
- Interested participants are to register themselves by submitting the duly completed entry form to the information counter at LG Floor, Cheras LeisureMall. All participants are required to bring their own colouring materials (i.e. colour pencils, poster colour & etc) on the Contest day.
- All colouring must be done on the Contest day.
- The organizer will provide each participant a colouring paper on the Contest day.
- The score and ranking for the Champion, Top 5 Award and 10 Excellence Award will be based on judges’ scores. The judges’ score will be based on neatness, creativity, colour combination and the overall presentation.
- The judges’ decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the Rules & Regulations stated herein.
- Each winner is entitled to one prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Winners of the Contest will be announced on the same day after the contest at Cheras LeisureMall.
- The organizer will not be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused to the lanterns after the lanterns have been submitted to the organizer during the Contest day and no claims whatsoever can be made against the organizer in such an event. Lanterns which have been submitted to the organizer for the Contest are not returnable.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries occurring during the Contest or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the organizer. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the organizer.
- The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents/guardians who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the organizer. All participants and/or their parents/guardians on behalf of the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consent to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call Customer Service Assistant at 03 9132 2386.
*Please refer http://bit.ly/2SuEWCR for the list of participating outlets.