SCHOOL HOLIDAY “LET’S GO X-TREME” EVENT (the “Event”)
Date & Time: 13 – 22 March 2020, 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Venue: LG Concourse
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The entry requirements for the Event are as follows:
School Holiday “Let’s Go X-Treme” Session (“Game Session(s)”)
How To Enter:
Any eligible shopper who presents a single receipt amounting to a minimum of RM30 spent at any of the participating outlets in Cheras LeisureMall is entitled to one (1) Game Session on the same day of receipt.
Rules for the Game Session(s):
a. Open to all participants aged 4 years old and above.
b. Participants below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian prior to engaging in any activities.
c. Participant must be at least 100cm in height and 15kg in weight to participate in any activities.
d. The Game Sessions will be held from 13 – 22 March 2020, 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
e. By presenting one (1) eligible receipt, each participant is entitled to participate in one (1) Game Session.
f. All participants shall be responsible to ensure that they are dressed appropriately to enable them to carry out activities safely.
g. Participants must be in good health to participate. Participants that are or may be pregnant, recovering from recent surgery, have heart problems, back or neck problems, and/or any other medical condition ARE ADVISED NOT TO PARTICIPATE.
h. Each participant must first go through a briefing session by the trainer.
i. Each participant must use the equipment(s) provided by organizer.
2. Interested parties may redeem the entry ticket at the Information Counter, located at Lower Ground Floor of Cheras LeisureMall by presenting an eligible receipt.
3. Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, accumulated, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
4. Receipts for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up are not valid for participation in the abovementioned Event and will not be accepted. Receipt(s) which have been used to participate in one particular event or activity cannot be re-used for another event or activity which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
5. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipt(s) that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
6. The organizer will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries occurring during the Event or in connection with the Event in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the organizer. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the organizer.
7. The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Event for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents/guardians who by submitting their entries to the Event hereby consent or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the organizer. All participants and/or their parents/guardians on behalf of the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Event. By submitting an entry to the Event, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consent to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
) and consents or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to the usage, collecting, recording and processing of his/her personal data for the purposes stated in such notice and in connection herein. Please direct any enquiries or requests in respect of matters pertaining to personal data to the Marketing & Promotion Department. Tel: 03 9130 5088, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Event at any time without prior notice.
10. The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Event at any time without prior notice.
11. The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
12. For more information, please call 03 9130 5088 or 03 9132 2386.