Drive Your Dream 2.0
Stand a chance to win the super grand prize of Proton X70 when you spend a minimum of RM300 (in a maximum of three accumulated receipts) from participating outlets* (excluding promotional kiosks) in Cheras LeisureMall!
Best 50 entries with correct answers and most creative tagline will be selected to enter the Grand Final this 17 November 2019!
“Drive Your Dream 2.0” Contest (the “Contest”)
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian residents who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years old & above. Employees of PPB Group Berhad, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates and their immediate families, advertising agents and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Tenants and promoters working in the outlets at Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in the Contest and are not permitted to participate in the Contest on behalf of customers.
- There are a total of fifty (50) prizes for this Contest, which comprise of:
- (i) one (1) Proton X70 (the “Grand Prize”); and
- (ii) forty nine (49) other special prizes.
- How to enter: Eligible participants are required to submit a maximum of three (3) receipts evidencing that a total purchase of at least RM300.00 has been made from participating outlets (excluding promotional kiosks) in Cheras LeisureMall (the “Receipt(s)”). In the event that more than one (1) Receipt is submitted, the Receipt with the most recent date must be within a twenty one (21) day period from the date of the Receipt with the earliest date (for calculating purposes, both dates shall be inclusive) during the Contest period to be admissible for entry in the Contest. The Contest period runs from 5 May 2019 to 31 October 2019.
- Upon submission of the abovementioned Receipt(s) and verification by the organizer’s representatives, a Contest entry form (the “Entry Form”) will be provided to the eligible participant wherein the eligible participant must answer the question and create a tagline for “Cheras LeisureMall” in the catchiest manner possible. The eligible participant must fully complete all other mandatory fields in the Entry Form to qualify for entry into the Contest. All personal information submitted in the Entry Form must be true and accurate.
- The duly completed Entry Form must be accompanied by the Receipt(s) referred to in item 4 above to be eligible. All Receipt(s) must be original machine generated receipts with the name of the participating outlet clearly reflected and submitted together with the duly completed Entry Form to the Customer Service Assistant at the Info Counter located at Lower Ground Floor, Retail Block of Cheras LeisureMall on the same day of the date of the most recent Receipt(s). All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts will not be accepted.
- Receipts for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up are not valid for participation in the abovementioned Contest and will not be accepted. Receipt(s) which have been used to participate in one particular event or activity cannot be re-used for another event or activity which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipt(s) that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
- A total of fifty (50) finalists will be selected from all valid entries. Entries will be judged based on correct answer given and creativity of the tagline provided by the participants in the submitted Entry Form.
- The list of finalists will be announced on 8 November 2019 via Cheras LeisureMall’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Cheras-LeisureMall-134419769929869/).
- The finalists will be notified of their entry to the Grand Final through phone or email within seven (7) days from 8 November 2019. If the finalist is not contactable by phone or email provided for in the Entry Form within the aforesaid seven (7) days, the finalist shall be disqualified and an alternative finalist will be selected.
- There is no limit on the number of entries which can be submitted by participants to the Contest.
- All finalists are required to attend the Grand Final of the Conteston 17 November 2019 at 2.00 p.m. The Grand Final of the Contest will be held at LG Concourse, Cheras LeisureMall. Finalists are not allowed to elect representatives to participate in the Grand Final of the Contest. The finalists will go through a series of tasks, as determined by the organizer at its sole discretion, and the winner(s) for each round will be determined by elimination process. The last remaining finalist at the end of all tasks will be the winner of the Grand Final of the Contest and will go home with the Grand Prize.
- In the event a selected finalist is unable to participate in the Grand Final of the Contest by reason of illness, injury or physical or mental incapacity, a certificate from a fully qualified medical practitioner proving such inability to perform shall be submitted to the organizer. Upon verification of such proof of inability to perform, the selected finalist’s next of kin will be allowed to replace the said finalist to participate in the Grand Final of the Contest provided that any relevant information as requested by the organizer must be submitted by the selected finalist’s next of kin as proof of identity (e.g. a copy of birth certificate and/or marriage certificate).
- All finalists are required to sign an Indemnity Agreement Form on 17 November 2019 before the Grand Final of the Contest starts.
- Each winner is entitled to one (1) prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- A finalist who does not attend the Grand Final of the Contest will automatically be disqualified.
- The Grand Prize includes road tax, car registration fee, and insurance coverage for the first year and five (5) years warranty. The Grand Prize winner shall directly deal with and collect the Grand Prize from PROTON EDAR SDN BHD located at Centre of Excellence Complex, KM33.8 Westbound Shah Alam Expressway, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia, within seven (7) days from 17 November 2019.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Entry Form which is incomplete, illegible or attached with Receipt(s) which are not original or which does not sufficiently show proof of purchase.
- The organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another item of the same value.
- Any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses which may be incurred by any of the winners of the Contest as a result of and/or related to the winner’s acceptance of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Picture(s) of the prize(s) shown in any advertisement and/or other promotional materials relating to the Contest is/are solely for illustration purposes only and may differ from actual prizes.
- The organizer shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the prizes or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to publish, use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants and winners including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Contest, without any prior notice to the participants and winners, who by submitting their entries to the Contest, hereby consent to such use by the organizer. The participants and winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call 03 9130 5088 or 03 9132 2386.
*Please refer http://bit.ly/2SuEWCR for the list of participating outlets.