DIY Christmas Postcard Contest
DIY CHRISTMAS POSTCARD CONTEST (“Contest”)
– Date: 1-28 November 2021
– Time: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Terms & Conditions:
1. How to Participate:
a. “LIKE” Cheras LeisureMall Facebook/Instagram page.
b. Redeem a postcard with any purchase in Cheras LeisureMall (excluding promotional kiosks) by presenting eligible receipt(s).
c. Submission Date: 28th Nov 2021
2. The postcards are redeemable from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase. Only receipt(s) which is dated on the same day shall be eligible for the redemption.
3. Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
4. Receipt(s) for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up are not applicable for this redemption. Receipt(s) which have been used for this redemption cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
5. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipts that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. This Contest, organised by Cheras LeisureMall (“Organizer”) is open to all.
2. These are two categories in this Contest:-
a. Category A: 5-12 years old
b. Category B: 13-20 years old
3. Participants are required to submit the completed postcard not later by 28th November 2021. The artwork for the postcard must feature the Christmas theme. All submission of the postcard must be newly made from the postcard redeemed at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall and have not been used to participate in any other postcard competition.
4. The score and ranking for the prizes will be based on judges’ scores. The judges’ score will be based on neatness, creativity, colour combination and overall presentation. Each category will be awarded the following prizes:-
a. 1st Prize – RM350 worth of CLM Cash Vouchers
b. 2nd Prize – RM250 worth of CLM Cash Vouchers
c. 3rd Prize – RM150 worth of CLM Cash Vouchers
d. 5 Consolations – RM80 worth of CLM Cash Vouchers
5. The judges’ decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
6. Participants hereby agree to allow the Organizer to retain the postcard submitted during the Contest for display at Cheras LeisureMall.
7. The Organizer reserves the right and sole and absolute discretion to reject and disqualify any postcard deemed unsuitable for display, offensive in nature or which are not compliant with the Rules & Regulations of the Contest.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the Rules & Regulations stated herein.
9. Each winner is entitled to one prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
10. Winners will be announced on Cheras LeisureMall’s Facebook page and Instagram page within 14 days from the last day of Contest.
11. The Organizer will not be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused to the postcard after the postcard have been submitted to the Organizer during the Contest day and no claims whatsoever can be made against the Organizer in such an event. Postcard which have been submitted to the Organizer for the Contest are not returnable.
12. The Organizer will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries occurring during the Contest or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the Organizer. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the Organizer.
13. The Organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents/guardians who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the Organizer. All participants and/or their parents/guardians on behalf of the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consent to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
14. The Organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
15. The Organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
16. The Organizer’s decision on any and all matters in respect of the Contest is final and conclusive and no further, challenges, objections, requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
18. For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.