Creative Lantern Art Contest
Cheras LeisureMall’s Creative Lantern Art Contest is back! Join us to make the best rabbit-themed lanterns and stand a chance to win Cash Vouchers!
Contest Dates: 6 & 7 July (2pm – 5pm), 13, 14, 20, 21 & 27 July 2019 (11am – 2pm or 2pm – 5pm).
Register now: http://bit.ly/2Gs5T5f
Mid-Autumn Creative Lantern Art Contest
– Date: 6, 7, 13, 14, 20 & 21 July 2019
– Time: 11.00am – 2.00pm or 2.00pm – 5.00pm
– Venue: Level 2, Leisureplex (near to Sasa Outlet)
- This Contest is open to participants aged 6-18 years old. There are two categories, which are Category A for participants aged 6-12 years old; and Category B for participants aged 13-18 years old. Participants from Category A can be accompanied by their parent/guardian during the Contest.
- Interested participants are to register themselves by submitting the duly completed entry form to the information counter at LG Floor, Cheras LeisureMall. All participants are required to bring their own art materials (i.e. scissors, paper cutter, multi-coloured cellophane papers, decorative items, color paper, glue, old newspapers or cutting mat, stationeries and colouring materials such as colour pencils, poster colour, magic colour pens, fluorescent marker & etc) on the Contest day.
- All editing design i.e, drawing, colouring, cutting and pasting etc must be done on the Contest day.
- The organizer will provide each participant with a pre-shaped rabbit lantern frame made of wire which measures 60cm on the Contest day.
- The score and ranking for the Top 5 Best Award will be based on judges’ scores (which consist of 80% of the total score) and public voting scores (which consist of 20% of the total score). The 80% judges’ score will be based on neatness, creativity, colour combination and the overall presentation of the lantern.
- There will be a 150 Excellence Award for all categories (School and Open Category) based on judges’ scores (which consist of 80% of the total score) and public voting scores (which consist of 20% of the total score).The 33 participants from all categories (School and Open Category) with the highest number of public votes will walk away with the People’s Choice Award (Top 3 Most Popular and 30 Most Popular). Each member of the public can only vote once for their preferred choice of lantern.
- The judges’ decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- Participants hereby agree to allow the organizer to retain the lantern submitted during the Contest for display at Cheras LeisureMall.
- The organizer reserves the right and sole and absolute discretion to reject and disqualify any lantern deemed unsuitable for display, offensive in nature or which are not compliant with the Rules and Regulations of the Contest.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the Rules & Regulations stated herein.
- Each winner is entitled to one prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- The prize presentation will be held on 15 September 2019 (Sunday), 11am at LG Concourse, Cheras LeisureMall. Winners MUST collect their prize personally together with the parent/guardian indicated in the Contest entry form and no representatives are allowed. No claim of prizes will be entertained after closure of the prize presentation ceremony.
- The organizer will not be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused to the lanterns after the lanterns have been submitted to the organizer during the Contest day and no claims whatsoever can be made against the organizer in such an event. Lanterns which have been submitted to the organizer for the Contest are not returnable.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries occurring during the Contest or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the organizer. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the organizer.
- The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents/guardians who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the organizer. All participants and/or their parents/guardians on behalf of the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consent to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call Ms Esther Chiok / Ms Sin Meiyan at 03 9130 5088 (during office hours) or the Customer Service Assistant at 03 9132 2386.