Chinese New Year Redemption
Want to do something fun? Have a blast while you shop to receive these angpows and fun grabs at LG, Concourse!
From now until 9th February, redeem 1 pack of exclusive Angpow packets when you spend RM138 and above in a single receipt. To redeem 2 packets of Angpow, spend RM388 and above in two combined receipts. 🎉
But better yet, if you spend RM688 and above, you’ll get to redeem 3 packets of exclusive Angpow packets AND a fun catch to grab a prosperity prize!
These exclusive prizes for the fun catch includes prosperity hampers, canned abalone, chicken essence, CNY Bowl Set, cash vouchers and many more 🤩
Terms & conditions apply.
CHINESE NEW YEAR REDEMPTION (“REDEMPTION PROGRAMME”)
Redemption Period: 20 January 2024 – 9 February 2024, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Redeem Ang Pow Packet(s) (eight pieces per pack) and Prosperity Prize(s) (Ang Pow Packets and Prosperity Prizes shall collectively be referred to as the “Redemption Item(s)”) when you shop at participating outlets in Cheras LeisureMall (excluding promotional kiosks) beginning from 20 January 2024 until 9 February 2024 or until all Redemption Item(s) have been fully redeemed, by presenting eligible receipt(s), whichever is the earlier. Details of redemption are as follows:-
• Spend RM138 & above in a single receipt to redeem a set of ang pow packet
• Spend RM388 & above in a maximum of two (2) receipts to redeem 2 sets of ang pow packets
• Spend RM688 & above in a maximum of three (3) receipts to redeem 3 sets of ang pow packets and stand a chance to win prosperity prizes such as hamper, canned abalones, CNY bowl sets, cash vouchers and merchandizes.
2. The Redemption Item(s) are redeemable from 20 January 2024 until 9 February 2024 or until all Redemption Items have been fully redeemed, whichever is the earlier, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase. Only receipt(s) which are dated on the same day shall be eligible for the Redemption Programme.
3. Limited to three (3) redemptions per customer per day. Redemptions are available on a first-come first-serve basis and while stocks last.
4. Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
5. Receipt(s) for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up is not applicable for this Redemption Programme. Receipt(s) which have been used for this Redemption Programme cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
6. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipts that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
7. Employees, tenants and promoters of Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in this program and are not permitted to redeem on behalf of customers.
8. The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Redemption Programme for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Redemption Programme, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Redemption Programme hereby consent to such use by the organizer. All Redemption Programme participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted during the Redemption Programme. Each participant by redeeming the Redemption Item(s) hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
9. The organizer reserves the rights at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
10. The organizer reserves the rights at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
11. The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
13. For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.