Let’s Get Healthy with The Stars
Angeline Wong 10th Anniversary Concert Promo Tour
Felt Pencil Topper Workshop
DIY Minions & Owl Pencil Holder Workshop
Alien Making Workshop
Pencil Holder with Ice Cream Stick DIY Workshop
Plushie Keychain Workshop
Cuti Felt Bookmarker Workshop
Mask Painting Workshop
Nimaco International Snack Fair
Parent-Child Charity Event
“My Health, I Decide” Carnival & Blood Donation
Arts & Crafts by Art Thematic
HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL ENTRY REDEMPTION (“REDEMPTION PROGRAMME”)
Date & Time: 26 & 27 October 2019, 12pm – 10pm
Venue: Level 2 LeisurePlex, Cheras LeisureMall (near Sasa outlet)
Redemption Period: 19 – 27 October 2019 at LG Information Counter
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Redeem one (1) admission to the Halloween Carnival and Haunted House when you spend a minimum of RM50 in a single receipt at participating outlets in Cheras LeisureMall (excluding promotional kiosks) beginning from 19 October until 27 October 2019, by presenting eligible receipt at the LG Information Counter.
- One (1) admission entitles the participant to enter both Halloween Carnival and Haunted House on either 26 October or 27 October 2019. However, only participant aged 12 & above is allowed to enter the Haunted House.
- Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
- Receipt(s) for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up is not applicable for this Redemption Programme. Receipt(s) which have been used for this Redemption Programme cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipts that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries occurring during the event or in connection with the event in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the organizer. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the organizer.
- The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Redemption Programme for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Redemption Programme, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Redemption Programme hereby consent to such use by the organizer. All Redemption Programme participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted during the Redemption Programme. Each participant by redeeming an entry hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
- The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call 03-9132 2386 or 03-9130 5088.