Deepavali Murukku Treat Redemption
DEEPAVALI MURUKKU TREAT REDEMPTION 2023 REDEMPTION (“REDEMPTION PROGRAMME”)
Date: 12 November 2023, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Redeem a pack of Murukku (“Murukku”) when you spend a minimum of RM30.00 in a single receipt at participating outlets in Cheras LeisureMall (excluding promotional kiosks) by presenting eligible receipt(s).
2. The Murukku are redeemable on 12 November 2023 or until the Murukku have been fully redeemed, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at the Lower Ground Floor Information Counter, Cheras LeisureMall.
3. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase. Only receipt(s) which are dated on the same day shall be eligible for the Redemption Programme. Limited to three (3) redemptions per customer.
4. Participants are required to fill up the redemption form via online or physical copy to participate in the Redemption Programme.
5. Redemptions are available on a first-come first-serve basis and while stocks last.
6. Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, hand written, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
7. Receipt(s) for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up is not applicable for this Redemption Programme. Receipt(s) which have been used for this Redemption Programme cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at Cheras LeisureMall.
8. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipts that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
9. Employees, tenants and promoters of Cheras LeisureMall are not eligible to participate in this program and are not permitted to redeem on behalf of customers.
10. The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Redemption Programme for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Redemption Programme, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Redemption Programme hereby consent to such use by the organizer. All Redemption Programme participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted during the Redemption Programme. Each participant by redeeming the Murukku hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
11. The organizer reserves the rights at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
12. The organizer reserves the rights at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
13. The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
15. For more information, please send your WhatsApp message to 60 159-224 7193 or call 603-9132 2386.